I enjoy food so much that I don't have a best ever meal. I, unlike others I know, do not associate food with good memories. The reason that I like food so much is not because it reminds me of great things, it is because it tastes good. I don't have a "one occasion" that I would redo to make great.
Instead, I will discuss the best foods ever. I thought that Kraft macaroni and cheese was one of the best foods until I ate it last night and it was so heavy I wanted to barf at 430 in the morning today. I like brownies but they give me heartburn. Nestle's chocolate chip cookie recipie really can't be beat. I like my mom's meatloaf but Dave doesn't like ground beaf so I don't get to enjoy it much. I also love popcorn in case I haven't discussed this yet.
It has taken me far too long do type this because I am drunk. I will retire and try harder tomorrow. Sorry fans, Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment